The Bergischer Lowe is a 5/8" full hollow carbon steel blade finished spectacularly with gold etching and gold plating on the spine. The blade is mirror polished and includes a sculpted spine and Spanish Point. The handle is crafted from natural buffalo horn which makes every product unique and makes it a collectable piece. This is a remarkable razor fit for only the most refined of groomers, a man who not only appreciates quality and unsurpassed design but also enjoys making a statement.
- Blade Depth - 5/8"
- Carbon steel blade – Solingen, Germany
- Full hollow ground – close, comfortable shave
- Round point – forgiving for poor form
- 24 Karat Gold etching – ‘Bergischer Lowe’
- Scales – Buffalo horn so every produce is unique
- Colours will vary from light to dark.