With menswear reaching new heights of creativity and distinctive design, it’s easy to find yourself spoilt for choice. We are constantly seeking out new distinctive brands to bring us the best of design to grab our attention, as it seems a chunk of us have opted to avoid the high street stores to focus our attention on our singular style. To make your life a smidge easier here’s a list of our favourite collaborations that scream high quality and ooze individualism.
1. Walker Slater X The Brotique. First up, we have to mention our very own collaboration with Edinburgh Tweed favourites, Walker Slater. We created our very own tie to celebrate Edinburgh's first Fashion week, making three styles that we feel represents The Brotique perfectly. Designed to look great with everything from jeans to a full three piece, at £35 you can have a piece of Scottish Fashion history as well as a handmade statement tie to add to your collection. After the first batch selling out in just under 48 hours, we would recommend picking up your favourite before it's too late. Available online again very, very soon!
2. Stan Smith Adidas. The original Adidas Stan Smith is certainly no stranger tocollabs , he’s worked with the greats to bring us unique twists on an old design but these kicks are as cool as can be. High-quality suede makes up the main body of the trainer and the true blue pops next to the contrasting white and grey. Now we know why Elvis was kicking up such a fuss. Since their Instagram reveal In January we’ve been eagerly awaiting their release this month. No price as of yet, sorry gents.
3. Fred Perry and Nigel Cabourn . What happens when two brilliantly British names put their heads together to bring us a table tennis inspired range of high-end sportswear?Well this of course! Fred Perry and Nigel Cabourn created this incredible 100% cotton bomber jacket which was moulded around one of Cabourn’s preexisting designs. Two contrasting blue panels provide the eyes with something to grab on to while the bespoke Riri zip gives them something to admire. This piece comes in at £375 andis of course, made in Britain. Certainly a great way to celebrate their time-honored status as fashion powerhouses.
4. The Brotique XBellroy . Another collaboration that we are so glad to call our own is our first wallet made withBellroy . We have always been great fans of the Aussie brand and having a wallet literally to call our own was an incredible experience. A newvariant of their refined Note Sleeve and believe us when we say it is the most efficient wallet on the market, and that's not cos our name it on it! There are only 100 of these bad boys out there so be quick -once they're gone, they're gone!
5. Acronym andNemen . This is one of the most interesting and exciting collaborationsw’ve seen this year from two fantastically innovative brands. Their collection is home to some serious pieces and this jacket is no exception. Object dyed to give a beautifully rich colour, made in Italy with features ranging from a force lock system to store a messenger bag within theexternal pockets. It's safe to say that for us it's one of the most compelling jackets on the market for both function and fashion. That said, it’ll set you back a fierce £875. Credit cards at the ready!
So there you have it! Five collaborated on items that’ll get you attention and admiration anywhere you go and though pricey, in this bro's opinion they are all worth every penny. Who would you like to see us collaborate with next? Give us a tweet at @the_brotique with your suggestions!
Comments will be approved before showing up.